Thursday 18 September 2014

Matty B takes up the razor for The Vinery..

Hi there,
My name is Mathew and I am a Progressive Stylist at The Vinery. I've been officially on the salon floor for a few months now and absolutely love it. Feels great to show off my skills and also learning lots along the way to progress and improve. Recently I have started my NVQ Level 2 in Barbering, I think this is an exciting new prospect to learn a whole new set of skills and widen my client range, so far i have learnt some basic barbering skills for example scissor over comb, which is a lot harder than it looks I might add, I currently do a few of mates hair in the salon and I think that the course will improve my skills. I am really excited about this course and where it can take me, soon I hope to be like the other Barber in the salon, Jonathan, who is currently learning how to do cut throat shaves. Cut throat shaving looks scary but I'm sure with a bit of training i can avoid any major incidents!
Cheers,
Mathew 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
The Vinery plays host to some of the region's top hair professionals. With a combination of experienced and trainee Stylists, Beauty Consultants and Creative Designers we are able to cater for every need!